Rice Bran Oil Distributors in Sri Lanka
As the best Rice Bran Oil Distributors in Sri Lanka, Taatas offer their products in a best way. They are healthy, hygienic, organic, natural, and high-quality manner to retailers and wholesalers throughout the island. Rice bran oil is popularly known as the ‘healthy oil’.
Why TAATAS (PVT) LTD uses Rice Bran Oil for Distribution
Rice bran oil is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Research has found a number of potential health benefits to consuming TAATAS’ 100% natural rice bran oil:
Lower Cholesterol: For people with high cholesterol, substituting TAATAS’ rice bran oil for other fats in their diet may improve health outcomes. This effect may be due to the high concentration of Vitamin E in rice bran oil.
Lower Blood Pressure: TAATAS’ Rice bran oil can help to lower blood pressure, especially when used in combination with antihypertensive medication.
Blood Sugar Management: TAATAS’ natural Rice bran oil can be effective against high blood sugar for people with Type II Diabetes. A blend of 80 % rice bran oil and 20 % sesame oil shows significant reduction in fasting and postprandial glucose markers. This is the amount of sugar in your blood after a meal after 4 weeks.
Oral Health: TAATAS’ Rice bran oil may give you better breath when used for oil pulling. Although the practice of oil pulling is traditionally done using sesame oil, rice bran oil was found to be effective in reducing halitosis (bad breath) when used.
All these benefits make TAATAS (PVT) LTD the front runner in high-quality Rice Bran Oil Distribution throughout the island.
The various cooking purposes of TAATAS (PVT) LTD Rice Bran Oil
- The unique nature of rice bran oil makes it perfect for deep frying and baking owing to its mild and neutral taste.
- It has a natural, nutty, earthy flavor and aroma very similar to that of groundnut oil.
- Rice bran oil has a high smoking point, which makes it suitable for high-temperature cooking. It also preserves the beneficial compounds oryzanol and tocotrienols and nutritive quality even at a higher temperature.
- Moreover, foods that are cooked at high temperature absorb less oil. Rice bran oil is less viscous and doesn’t stick to food and also feel less oily while tasting on the tongue.
- Consuming natural rice bran oil in moderate amounts as part of a well-balanced diet helps you take in less oil.
- TAATAS’ Rice Bran Oil is an ideal choice of oil for people who have food allergies. Apart from this, it doesn’t go rancid or spoils as quickly as other cooking oils.
- This heart-healthy TAATAS’ Rice Bran Oil is largely used for making nutritious stir-frying, salad dressing and grilling. It’s also easy to add to hot breakfast cereals, porridges etc.
- For a healthy twist, you can mix TAATAS’ high quality and natural rice bran oil with other vegetable oils such as sesame or coconut oils that are best to manage diabetes and cardiac wellness.
Why TAATAS VT) LTD Rice Bran Oil is better than other oils for distribution
TAATAS Rice Bran Oil has the finest balance of Vitamin E, unsaturated fats and other significant nutrients. It is recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO). Moreover, the American Heart Association (AHA) recommends it as the chosen oil for enhancing the following aspects. Serum cholesterol levels; balancing sugar levels; improving insulin resistance; and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
It is gaining huge popularity in recent days due to its umpteen health benefits. Furthermore, it renders powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects. Therefore, retailers and wholesalers can reap the wellness incentives by selling TAATAS’ high-quality Rice Bran Oil.
For more details, please contact us at: 0777157070.